Public rights of way
The Public Rights of way in Great Bromley are detailed below.
FP = footpath, BR = bridleway, BW = byway
- FP1: From road 200 yards south-east of Bush Farm in a south-westerly direction to the parish boundary with Elmstead where it continues.
- FP2: From the road south of Lilley's Farm in a southerly direction to Carringtons Road
- FP3: From the road north of Lilley's Farm in a northerly direction to the parish boundary with Little Bromley where it continues
- FP4: From the road south-west of Badley Hall in a north-easterly direction to the parish boundary with Little Bromley where it continues
- FP5: From the road north of Lilley's Farm in an easterly direction to the parish boundary with Little Bromley where it continues
- FP7: From the road north of Raven's Green at the parish boundary with Little Bentley in a westerly direction to its junction with Byway 10
- FP8: From Hare Green by 'Portlands' in a southerly direction to Chapel Lane
- BW1O: From Hare Green in a southerly then westerly direction to the road east of Methodist Chapel
- FP11: Known as 'The Alley'. From the B1029 at the south-eastern corner of the boundary of the property known as 1 & 2 Chapel Row, in a northerly direction then east to the junction with FP8
- FP12: From the B1029 in a westerly then south-westerly direction past Cold Hall to Elmstead Road east of 'The Hollies'
- FP14: From Elmstead Road 200 yards west of 'Courthouse Inn' PH, in a southerly and westerly direction to Morehams Hall at the parish boundary
- FP15: From Mary Lane North south-west of FP23 in a south-westerly direction to Back Lane West
- FP17: From Hall Road east of 'Seven Rivers' in a south-westerly direction to the parish boundary with Elmstead where it continues
- FP18: From Badley Hall Road, opposite 'Peace Cottages', in a south-easterly direction to Mary Lane North
- FP2O: From Hall Road north-east to St. George's Church
- FP21: From Hall Road, near Pond Farm, north-east to Carrinqtons Road east of Hazels Farm
- FP22: From Colchester Road west of 'Cross lnn' PH, south and south-west to the parish boundary with Elmstead where it continues
- FP23: From Mary Lane North at Cowey Green, in a south-easterly direction to Chase Road East south-west of Wright Kings Farm
- BR24: Known as Green Lane. From Briar Road, north-east to the parish boundary with Ardleigh where it continues
- FP25: From Hall Road north-west of 'Red House' in a general north-easterly direction via Blue Gate Farm to Carringtons Road
- FP26: Furze Lane. From the road near Union Place, east and then north to its junction with BYW10
- BR27: Cock Lane. From Stone Road north of The Chase, easterly to Hilliards Road north of Park Farm.
- FP28: From B1029, opposite FP12. in an easterly direction to Back Lane East